LATEST POSTS

Best 15yo on the market! Hurry up, ends tomorrow!! https://mybasketteam.com/Player/PlayerDetails/36184053

Global (English Only)/Transfer Market

1 2 1 2 1

Greek / Ελληνικά/ΠΑΜΕ ΣΤΟΙΧΗΜΑ - ΚΕΡΔΙΣΕ TOKENS vol3 (s.29)
FORUM FACTS
46452 Posts 1052 Threads 10323 Members Amood Latest Member 0 Currently Online

We are looking for investors

Posted on November - 12 - 2019 at 02:38

I think it might be helpful (if looking for investors) to outline what the investors get in return.  Or has this not been determined?  Or is it nothing?  I'm curious.

Edit: And how much?  What is an amount that is significant enough to matter?

Posted on October - 18 - 2021 at 17:28

There are many managers that if you present them a goal , for example to make national teams,they are ready to give money! There is not only pro,please let us to help the game to develop. We are the managers,this is us that we want to see this game developping in order to have more fun. From the moment we play this game,why is not possible to let us give you money??? I know many managers that would give either 1 either 10 either 50 euros in order to help. Please do not let us in this situation more. We want to help. Milan please transfer this message to the company,many managers want to give money. You can make a poll here or ask on the forum and you can see that the participation could be huge! We do not demand development and changes tommorrow morning but we can set a goal and achieve it! This is the best online basketball manager.It's not ethically right to let it alone...

Posted on November - 10 - 2021 at 09:09

There are many managers that if you present them a goal , for example to make national teams,they are ready to give money! There is not only pro,please let us to help the game to develop. We are the managers,this is us that we want to see this game developping in order to have more fun. From the moment we play this game,why is not possible to let us give you money??? I know many managers that would give either 1 either 10 either 50 euros in order to help. Please do not let us in this situation more. We want to help. Milan please transfer this message to the company,many managers want to give money. You can make a poll here or ask on the forum and you can see that the participation could be huge! We do not demand development and changes tommorrow morning but we can set a goal and achieve it! This is the best online basketball manager.It's not ethically right to let it alone...

100% agree. Come on guys let us help you!