LATEST POSTS

Ben birşey yazmayacaktım ama yani gerçekten nereden bakarsanız bakın zarar veriyor bu hükmen işi, bunu hem uzun yıllar oynayanlar yapıyor hem de yok gelecek yok başarı diye dem vuranlar yapıyor. Hele ki hiç oynanmaması tamamen facia ne diyim..   Bu arada Muti hocanın yazdığı son paragrafın altına aynen imzamı atıyorum. Oyun içi mesajlaşma harici şu an bir geliştirme görülmüyor, bu özellikle eski Cha kullanıcılarının hatırlayacakları bir sona doğru oyunu götürüyor, kimsenin bırakma ya da yor...

Turkish / Türkçe/Sezon 17

Pirmais sezonas aplis noslēdzies. LBL tabula izskatās diezgan simetriska visas komandas sadalījušās sākot no 11-0 līdz 0-11 pa vienam solim. Kā citiem sezonas 1/2 ? Man pagaidām ar lielu pluss zīmi, nebiju domājis tik labi (skatoties spēku samērus) iesākt sezonu.

Latvian / Latviešu Valoda/Latvija (LBL)
FORUM FACTS
36779 Posts 692 Threads 7392 Members cooldude Latest Member 0 Currently Online

Reveal passing skills.

Posted on October - 08 - 2019 at 12:05

Hi,

long time i didnt come around the forum, but i have to explain something...

It's really bad to not be able to see passing skills.
First of all,you could have a perfect PG in main skills (like def, speed, dribb andd strenght) but because of the hidden skill, it's totally impossible to know if the player have high passing skill like 15 or low like 5...

And the most frustrating problem is when you want to BUY a PG... Like we cant have information about order of the player, it's more than impossible to evaluate the passing skills.

Explanation :
I want to buy a PG.
I go in transfer market, if i can find a PG that fit my requirement, like 15 in pass/speed/dri at 25yo. How can i know he is good passer ? If the team use him in shoot++ or even priority "never" touch the ball. He will have like some 2 a/m. Maybe he is 15in pass but orders are bad for him. Or maybe he is 5in pass but with good order.

I think its the most frustrating thing in the possibility of recruitement. And i am talking about just PG... Maybe you want to have a very good center with HUGE rebounding capacities, and hope he is a very nice passer... How can you know it ?

Etc etc...

Do you plan to reveal passing skills ? or something to help people to find a good PG, or do you want that we continue to buy people randomly and test them to know if they can pass the ball correctly ????

• previous
  • next

Posted on October - 8 - 2019 at 12:08

and dont tell me to go see statistics of players...
if the player is used in never touch the ball (spec defender), or shooting ++ (pg with high shooting skills), even if he have 15in pass, he wont have more than 2 assist per game

Posted on October - 8 - 2019 at 13:17

if the player is used in never touch the ball (spec defender), or shooting ++ (pg with high shooting skills), even if he have 15in pass, he wont have more than 2 assist per game

Look at my player! He was shooting this season, but his pass stats are more than 2 per game! So, you just have to look harder in those stats!

https://mybasketteam.com/Player/PlayerDetails/17706344

Posted on October - 8 - 2019 at 13:20

Look at my player! He was shooting this season, but his pass stats are more than 2 per game! So, you just have to look harder in those stats!

https://mybasketteam.com/Player/PlayerDetails/17706344

So, here you go! A player with very high passing skill, don't need to be revealed, just buy him:D

Posted on October - 8 - 2019 at 13:31

Number of assists, assist to turnover ratio, number of excellent/normal/awful assists the player makes are perfectly able to describe how good/bad a passing skill the player has. I've build my team completely with players that are good/fantastic in passing (well one player may be an exception), because I look at stats, play-by-plays etc.

Posted on October - 8 - 2019 at 23:48

I understand what you are saying but this is not something that can be done just like that. There are a lot of game mechanics that help you identify good passers and maybe it would be a better solution to put even more of them. But from what I can see people have been able to adjust to this and for the most part, people are able to recognize good passers and rebounders. I'm not saying we will not reveal these skills in the future but for now, we can talk about it.

Posted on October - 9 - 2019 at 14:29

I understand what you are saying but this is not something that can be done just like that. There are a lot of game mechanics that help you identify good passers and maybe it would be a better solution to put even more of them. But from what I can see people have been able to adjust to this and for the most part, people are able to recognize good passers and rebounders. I'm not saying we will not reveal these skills in the future but for now, we can talk about it.

But these game mechanics cannot be said clearly for all? For example, an excellent assist in the match report, what does it mean? How often has to appear this message to understand that he is a good player? Same discussion to rebounds... Thank you

Posted on October - 9 - 2019 at 14:49

But these game mechanics cannot be said clearly for all? For example, an excellent assist in the match report, what does it mean? How often has to appear this message to understand that he is a good player? Same discussion to rebounds... Thank you

Everybody is playing by the same rules. No one knows what assist number corresponds to what passing skill. You can only guess, but it's a part of the game. I dont know why are you complaining, as if you are the only onw who cannot see hidden skills. Trial and error my friend, trial and error, you cant expect that everything will be given to you, its not candy crush.

Posted on October - 9 - 2019 at 22:36

This depends on many things and there is no universal explanation that says if he gives x-many great passes he has passing skill xx. You have to track his performance against all kinds of opponents.

• previous
  • next