LATEST POSTS

1. Wrocław Basket Team 2. Polski Cukier Toruń  3. Irenka Ivangorod  4. Cosel bei breslau  5. BlackCats. 6. Trefliki 7. Arka Gdynia 😂 8. Most Blunted 9. Lechia Gdańsk 10. Legia Warszawa 11. Stalówka 12. Bobry Pułtusk  Awanse : AC Betoniarki, Chojniczanka      Pogoń Prudnik, Zepter Śląsk Wrocław

Polish / Język Polski/PLK

I hope, nothing happened until now... 😕 Fingers crossed!!!

Global (English Only)/Regional Leagues
FORUM FACTS
34350 Posts 599 Threads 6615 Members King Tank Latest Member 5 Currently Online

Bugs With Live Games

Posted on May - 03 - 2018 at 12:01

This is a thread created to compile a list of all the bugs that happen during live games.

When you come across a problem while watching live games please report it here by leaving the game ID as well as the minute when the bug happened and also try to describe the problem.

Thank you!

Posted on March - 29 - 2019 at 22:44

wtf? retarded game or what? https://mybasketteam.com/Matches/MatchResult?matchId=1143542

i had 5 players left and got forfeit, because i shot 2 free throws, and had no substitution? why 5 players cant play? and i got forfeit after my free throw? is this normal?

I will send a report to the devs to check it out.

Edit: I can see that Juozas Kuprevičius is injured too so you had only 4 players left. 

but nothing written in game, i lost after my free throws...

Yes, you are right this is a display bug it failed to show that in the commentary section, we have a bug when the commentary sometimes skips a line and fails to display it. We are aware of it and will fix it as soon as we can.

ER

Posted on May - 1 - 2019 at 04:38

In today's game, me against WarriorsBC, My team lead as 131:37, when 2:53 before the game was end, and a player in WarriorsBC got his 5th fouls , then game is over since this team only has five players, and the result became 20:0, I think this is a bug, could you clarify that ?

Posted on May - 1 - 2019 at 09:26

In today's game, me against WarriorsBC, My team lead as 131:37, when 2:53 before the game was end, and a player in WarriorsBC got his 5th fouls , then game is over since this team only has five players, and the result became 20:0, I think this is a bug, could you clarify that ?

It is not a bug, every time a team does not have enough players to finish the game that game finishes with a technical result. If that team has less then 8 players then that team gets a fine too. 

ER

Posted on May - 3 - 2019 at 05:06

It is not a bug, every time a team does not have enough players to finish the game that game finishes with a technical result. If that team has less then 8 players then that team gets a fine too. 

but this means I was supposed to win almost 100 points but now I only got 20 points, I think it's not fair.

Posted on May - 3 - 2019 at 10:49

but this means I was supposed to win almost 100 points but now I only got 20 points, I think it's not fair.

It is like that in RL every time one team can't finish a match they lose by default.

Posted on May - 18 - 2019 at 13:13

Good day,

I would like to ask why is bot teams beating my team by so much, Can you please check what am I doing wrong? thank you.

Posted on May - 18 - 2019 at 21:41

Good day,

I would like to ask why is bot teams beating my team by so much, Can you please check what am I doing wrong? thank you.

His players are stronger. 

You played with 15 yo players. 

But don't worry, your players will become stronger than his soon. 

You also have to set better tactics, you should practice on bot teams, cause bot teams always plays the same. So you can set good defensive focus and find his weaknesses easily. 

Tactics are very important. 

Posted on May - 20 - 2019 at 02:24

His players are stronger. 

You played with 15 yo players. 

But don't worry, your players will become stronger than his soon. 

You also have to set better tactics, you should practice on bot teams, cause bot teams always plays the same. So you can set good defensive focus and find his weaknesses easily. 

Tactics are very important. 

Thanks to this.

Posted on May - 22 - 2019 at 12:13

Hello Sirs,

I would like to check if you could look at my game Tactic today, I believe it was wrongly executed, as far as I can remember, I left my Teams Tactic Preset today to the Default, or on my side it was named as Friendly Games.

I was expecting that the game would exclude my Regular players for the National League. But when the game start I started to see them playing. If ever you would find that the fault is mine, please ignore this message. But a kind reply would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. Have a nice day.

Posted on May - 22 - 2019 at 13:39

Hello Sirs,

I would like to check if you could look at my game Tactic today, I believe it was wrongly executed, as far as I can remember, I left my Teams Tactic Preset today to the Default, or on my side it was named as Friendly Games.

I was expecting that the game would exclude my Regular players for the National League. But when the game start I started to see them playing. If ever you would find that the fault is mine, please ignore this message. But a kind reply would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. Have a nice day.

But your today's match was not played?  I believe your opponent was the one that did not set his tactics properly.