LATEST POSTS

Je suis un contre exemple .... mais avant de tirer mes deux rookies , j'avais quand même réussi à avoir 5 M en banque en deux saisons! Suis les conseils de titou , j'arrivais jusque là à faire 150k 200k par semaine avec les amicaux et les match , le reste je l'avait obtenu en faisant du trade..... commesur charazay , tu acheté bas , tu forme un peu et tu revend (au bon moment pour faire de belles ventes ) ...... c'est long , mais ça marche  après le loto , deux fois en deux semaine , mais ...

French / Français/Transfert

Grosse victoire de lemenj avec un buzzer beater à 3 sec de la fin du match alors que ton joueur n'avait pas marqué du match. Belle victoire sur un concurrent directe.  Première victoire pour Yvaliott. Pour booster le moral des joueurs.

French / Français/BLB - S24
FORUM FACTS
43557 Posts 942 Threads 9454 Members Aktis Latest Member 0 Currently Online

Intriguing price differentials

Posted on May - 03 - 2020 at 15:42

Basilio Serafin has this skillset:

- Wage: 5.368, 2*

- 17 years old, 1,86m

- Defence 11

- Shot 6

- Speed 7

-Dribbling 9

- Strengh 4

- Footwork 4

The sum of the 5 main abilities for his position is 37. Good player, but average player, with average wage, average stars. If I had to say a price compared to similar signings in the past days, it would be between 50.000 and 150.000, but someone made a bid of 4.000.000 (4M). It was an expert manager, so I guess this is not cheating, so I can not understand it, what I am missing here?

• previous
  • next

Posted on May - 26 - 2020 at 13:32

Just dont compare prices. Its useless. And yes cheating happens but not in this case.

Posted on June - 13 - 2020 at 04:46

Is it allowed that I sell my player, Neil Tran, who is only 15 for 120,000. He is awfully good at passing/assist, 1 and 1/2 stars, and has an offense rated 11 and defense rated 12. Is that too much for a young player? I had to sell him inorder to pay money that I owned because when I first started playing, I signed too much players, so I was in debt for over 100,000 due to salaries. I hope that's not cheating. You can check if it is allowed at the time June 14 at 21:36. Thank you

Posted on June - 13 - 2020 at 12:01

Is it allowed that I sell my player, Neil Tran, who is only 15 for 120,000. He is awfully good at passing/assist, 1 and 1/2 stars, and has an offense rated 11 and defense rated 12. Is that too much for a young player? I had to sell him inorder to pay money that I owned because when I first started playing, I signed too much players, so I was in debt for over 100,000 due to salaries. I hope that's not cheating. You can check if it is allowed at the time June 14 at 21:36. Thank you

Yes, of course it is you can try to sell him for as much as possible it is just when players of a certain skillset sell for around a certain amount and you have them on the market but you see somebody paying a lot more for such a player for no reason that is when the transfer can be canceled.

• previous
  • next