LATEST POSTS

S obzirom kakvu ti obranu igraš, neće mu bit lako ni poene odžavat na tom nivou. Ali vidit ćemo, duga je sezona, tu su i drugi klubovi pa treba imat respekta i prema pjotoru, maestralu, možda Mrcak i Humus nešto kupe...itd. 

Ex-Yu/A1 Liga

Pa svi imaju podjednaku sansu vrti se random e sad nekog bolje pogodi nekog lose tu nema pravila.

Ex-Yu/Razno
FORUM FACTS
11208 Posts 209 Threads 2721 Members Last One Latest Member 3 Currently Online

Training

Posted on November - 15 - 2016 at 23:36

Training

• previous
  • next

Posted on November - 15 - 2016 at 23:37

All players can train 6 skills: Defense, Shoot, Speed, Dribbling, Strength and Post Moves.
All player will be assigned into two training groups and every group will be able to train one skill.

Posted on November - 15 - 2016 at 23:38

The reason we simplified the training process so much is because users get bored really fast when they have to set up training's and exercises they have never heard of ( unless they played active basketball).
We deliberately put only two training groups, because they limit the manager from creating all types of players. This way managers will be able to create only certain types of players and they will have to search for others on the Transfer Market. 

Posted on November - 15 - 2016 at 23:38

The results of the training process will be calculated twice a week and it will be on Monday and Friday. It is only then that a player will get an increase in skill that he is training. Keep in mind that they are not whole numbers .
Example: A player got a 0.4 increase in skill for this week that means that on his third training of this skill you will notice a "Skill Up".

Posted on November - 15 - 2016 at 23:39

Younger players skill's will increase faster while older players will maintain their skills by training. Keep in mind that every player has a certain amount of Talent, players that have more Talent will develop faster.

In this game the development of a player will be just like in real life: Player will develop faster up to the age of 21, then slower to the age of 26 and very slowly to the age of 29 where they will be at their peak, after that their skills will start to diminish and the older they get the faster their skills will diminish.

It is very Important for me to note that a talented 21 years old player will be able to hold his own against a 29 years old player. So if you are developing young players you will not have to wait 10 seasons for them to become competitive.

The quality of training or a bonus on skill increase if you will, will depend on how developed your Facilities are. Training hall, Gym, Coaches ... they will all fall under your Facilities option (more about this will be explained under the subject Facilities).

• previous
  • next