LATEST POSTS

S obzirom kakvu ti obranu igraš, neće mu bit lako ni poene odžavat na tom nivou. Ali vidit ćemo, duga je sezona, tu su i drugi klubovi pa treba imat respekta i prema pjotoru, maestralu, možda Mrcak i Humus nešto kupe...itd. 

Ex-Yu/A1 Liga

Pa svi imaju podjednaku sansu vrti se random e sad nekog bolje pogodi nekog lose tu nema pravila.

Ex-Yu/Razno
FORUM FACTS
11208 Posts 209 Threads 2721 Members Last One Latest Member 2 Currently Online

What is My Basketball Team?

Posted on November - 15 - 2016 at 22:56

What is My Basketball Team?

Posted on November - 15 - 2016 at 22:59

My Basketball Team (MBT) is a free and exciting basketball manager multiplayer game in which the User takes charge of a virtual basketball club and he menages all aspects of the club like: Players, Training, Tactics, Finances, Transfers, Facilities,... 
There are users from all over the world and everybody has one team and they compete each other in League, Cup games, International competitions, etc.

Posted on November - 15 - 2016 at 23:00

You can also become a manager for your National Team and select your country's best players and lead them to victory and become champion of the World! 

This game is about Fair Competition! So in this game you will not find any real money advantages!

Posted on November - 15 - 2016 at 23:02

This is a preliminary look into the game:

Once you log in the first page that will be displayed will be your Home page :

Posted on November - 15 - 2016 at 23:02

The Home page is the main page of the game. Here you will get all the information about what is happening in the game like News, events, important announcements ... etc. This will be your primary source of information about the game and this information will be displayed in the main window of the page so it will be the first thing you see when you log in ensuring you don’t miss any important announcements. Above it you will see your calendar and your entire week along with your upcoming games and important events for your team.

Posted on November - 15 - 2016 at 23:03

Next to your main window is your team info panel in which you will get information about your team like: Week updates, Training updates, sold or bought players, how much your team made from selling tickets for a certain game etc. All of this information you will also be able to see if you go to a specific panel for it like: In the Finances panel you will be able to see all information regarding finances like how much you made on tickets, selling players ... In the Team panel you will be able to see when training occurred etc. In the main page all of these important information will be compiled for you so you will be informed on events that are happening in your team and make it a little bit easier for you to track what is going on. 

Posted on November - 15 - 2016 at 23:06

The next page will be your Team page:

Posted on November - 15 - 2016 at 23:07

The Team page is where you manage your players. Here you will be able to see all of your players along with their basic information like age, height, position, fatigue and their offensive and defensive overview. If you want more detailed information about your players you will be able to see any players individual skills just by clicking on him, this will open that players detail information page where you will be able to see his skills, form, statistics, transfer history and it will give you options to customize the player and sell or fire him:

Posted on November - 15 - 2016 at 23:07

The second option on your team page is your Training page :

Posted on November - 15 - 2016 at 23:08

Here you will determine what skills your players will train and improve. You will be able to select two different skills to train one in Group A and one in Group B and allocate your players to one of these groups depending on what your players need. You will be able to change the skills being trained in Groups A and B any time you want and you will also be able to switch players between groups any time you want.

Posted on November - 15 - 2016 at 23:08

The third option in your team page is Tactics: