LATEST POSTS

S obzirom kakvu ti obranu igraš, neće mu bit lako ni poene odžavat na tom nivou. Ali vidit ćemo, duga je sezona, tu su i drugi klubovi pa treba imat respekta i prema pjotoru, maestralu, možda Mrcak i Humus nešto kupe...itd. 

Ex-Yu/A1 Liga

Pa svi imaju podjednaku sansu vrti se random e sad nekog bolje pogodi nekog lose tu nema pravila.

Ex-Yu/Razno
FORUM FACTS
11208 Posts 209 Threads 2721 Members Last One Latest Member 2 Currently Online

Questions

Posted on November - 09 - 2016 at 11:37

I understand transfers are 'frozen' at the the moment, but what will happen with all current offers on players?

I saw some million $ offers, which would make some teams very rich and other teams go bankrupt. Will all transfers be cancelled/withdrawn and we start with a fresh and empty transfermarket when game starts or will you delete all high prized offers and let all low prized offers go trough?

Posted on September - 14 - 2017 at 09:52

All of my division managers have not logged in since they singed up (3-4 Aug)
Does it mean that their teams will turn in to bots and my team will promote?

Because it would be unfair for my team to stay here when other teams who will turn into bots in 10 days will be promoted

Posted on September - 14 - 2017 at 10:48

All of my division managers have not logged in since they singed up (3-4 Aug)
Does it mean that their teams will turn in to bots and my team will promote?

Because it would be unfair for my team to stay here when other teams who will turn into bots in 10 days will be promoted

You are most likely going to be promoted there are a lot of bots at the moment in the 3rd division and also in the 4th division so most likely you are going up.

Posted on September - 14 - 2017 at 10:54

I think users that logged in only once, at the time of their registration, should be treated as bots at debotification.

Posted on September - 14 - 2017 at 11:43

this was my first season and i finished with only 4,739.I want to increase the capacity of my arena by 500,recommend that i do it now and finish with a negative balance,or build only at the beginning of next season?

Posted on September - 14 - 2017 at 11:45

I think users that logged in only once, at the time of their registration, should be treated as bots at debotification.

Exacly my point.

You have to be honest, if someone logged in just once at Aug4th he will not do it again in the next 10 days

But if their teams wont be deleted bofore debotification they will become bots after 3-4 matches in the news season and the league which their teams participating will get weaker, meanwhile active users will be bored cause they will win all of their matches in lower leagues.

Posted on September - 18 - 2017 at 10:08

Can players grow in height only until 18 yo, or may them grow also between 18 and 19 years ?

Thanks ?

Posted on September - 18 - 2017 at 11:28

Rookies stops growing when they turn 18 years. 19yo does not gain height.

Posted on September - 18 - 2017 at 12:21

Exacly my point.

You have to be honest, if someone logged in just once at Aug4th he will not do it again in the next 10 days

But if their teams wont be deleted bofore debotification they will become bots after 3-4 matches in the news season and the league which their teams participating will get weaker, meanwhile active users will be bored cause they will win all of their matches in lower leagues.

For this season we have modified things a bit so inactive users will become bots much faster and free up the space for other active users.

Posted on September - 18 - 2017 at 12:32

this was my first season and i finished with only 4,739.I want to increase the capacity of my arena by 500,recommend that i do it now and finish with a negative balance,or build only at the beginning of next season?

You should increase your arena when you see that your arena was full at least a couple of your last home games but be careful not to increase it too much. When you increase your arena your maintenance cost will go up.

Posted on September - 20 - 2017 at 12:19

hello ,at the start of the season i had a sponsor income at 126K but today my sponsor contract is 58K. is there any bug or something?