LATEST POSTS

Sada sam pogledao i meni stoji ta brojka tako da sigurno je greska.

Ex-Yu/Pitanja

Και το buzzer beater? 

Greek / Ελληνικά/Παίζατε άλλο μάνατζερ;
FORUM FACTS
8377 Posts 184 Threads 2238 Members Kritikaros Latest Member 1 Currently Online

Questions

Posted on November - 09 - 2016 at 11:37

I understand transfers are 'frozen' at the the moment, but what will happen with all current offers on players?

I saw some million $ offers, which would make some teams very rich and other teams go bankrupt. Will all transfers be cancelled/withdrawn and we start with a fresh and empty transfermarket when game starts or will you delete all high prized offers and let all low prized offers go trough?

dc

Posted on September - 13 - 2017 at 01:12

Is it possible that they put here or somewhere the statistics of the League (LNB Argentina) for those who can not afford the PRO user?

Posted on September - 13 - 2017 at 01:42

Is it possible that they put here or somewhere the statistics of the League (LNB Argentina) for those who can not afford the PRO user?

I hope this helps you and nobody gives me any crap for posting it 

Posted on September - 13 - 2017 at 10:57

Can anyone direct me with tactics and stuff? 

How does agressive works? 

When the skill speed helps in offense? Will a player with high speed and agressive on tactics will be an offensive threat? 

Things like that etc. 

Posted on September - 13 - 2017 at 13:52

When the skill speed helps in offense? Will a player with high speed and agressive on tactics will be an offensive threat? 

Things like that etc. 

Aggressive boosts your offensive and defensive skills depending if you have it turned on in offense or defense but makes your players tire more.

Speed helps in offense and defense but it is a secondary offensive and defensive skill. If a player let's say a SG has a lot of speed he will be able to attack but if he has a lot of dribbling he will attack better inside.

dc

Posted on September - 13 - 2017 at 16:45

I hope this helps you and nobody gives me any crap for posting it 

Thank you Carter!!!

if it were also possible to have the individual statistics would be better points rebounds assists robberies

Posted on September - 13 - 2017 at 17:56

Df, str, sp are defensive skils for all positions? 

Posted on September - 13 - 2017 at 17:59

Df, str, sp are defensive skils for all positions? 

df+sp=good outside defender and df+str=inside defender i think

Posted on September - 13 - 2017 at 21:14

How is it possible that I win 93000 in a match  and only 100000 € being me ACB champion?

Posted on September - 14 - 2017 at 07:44

Things like that etc. 

Aggressive boosts your offensive and defensive skills depending if you have it turned on in offense or defense but makes your players tire more.

Speed helps in offense and defense but it is a secondary offensive and defensive skill. If a player let's say a SG has a lot of speed he will be able to attack but if he has a lot of dribbling he will attack better inside.

Thank you. 

So primary skills for guards is dribbling & shooting and secondary are strength & speed right? 

Posted on September - 14 - 2017 at 08:47

Things like that etc. 

Thank you. 

So primary skills for guards is dribbling & shooting and secondary are strength & speed right? 

PG, SG and SF for defense inside DEF, STR and SPE and for defense outside DEF, SPE, STR

PG, SG and SF for offense inside DRIB, SPE and STR for offense outside SHO, DRIB and SPE

PF and C for defense inside DEF, STR and SPE, for defense outside DEF, SPE, STR

PF and C for offense inside PM, STR and SPE for offense outside SHO, PM and SPE

By milanb82 in other post ;-)