LATEST POSTS

Može, ako su u tim nižim ligama bot ekipe ili želiš igrač samo brani tu poziciju. Inaće će igrati katastrofalo. Ne zbog visine, Već zbog loših skilova za outside napad. Šut kao primarac jako loš (nizak), kao i PM.  Za samo def igru, nije bitno dali  je igrač postavljen inside ili outside ...mislim

Ex-Yu/Pitanja

Znam da je ovaj momak predodređen za poziciju 3 ali može li da igra PF u nižim ligama ako mu namjestim spolja(outside)?   Klub: Partizan 1945 Državljanstvo: Starost: 30 Visina: 202cm Težina: 102kg Plata: $29,269 Pozicija:     Energy:   100 Forma: Veštine Odbrana: 17 Šut: 9 Brzina: 13 Dribling: 13 Snaga: 6 Post Tehnika: 5 Iskustvo: 18

Ex-Yu/Pitanja
FORUM FACTS
36769 Posts 692 Threads 7378 Members Grisino Latest Member 2 Currently Online

Facilities?

Posted on July - 26 - 2017 at 07:36

Hey, how come I don't find facilities place?

Posted on July - 26 - 2017 at 21:42

They are not available at the moment we will add them into the game in the future ?

Posted on November - 15 - 2017 at 16:48

They are not available at the moment we will add them into the game in the future ?

Any date?
About facilities, how fast or slow is trainning?

I mean, if facilities would be level 1, 2 and 3, now we are in level 2? to be a little more clear.

Posted on November - 16 - 2017 at 00:57

Any date?

I mean, if facilities would be level 1, 2 and 3, now we are in level 2? to be a little more clear.

Now all players are getting max training.

But when facilities are introduced it will be a bit different.

It will depend on the level of the facility.

Posted on November - 16 - 2017 at 03:18

Any date?

You mean that now the increase in potential of about 4 units per year is the max? I remember I have read somewhere in the forum that you were planning to increase this. And also when you mean you intoduce the facilities you mean that all of us will start with low facilities level and until we increase the level we will not be able to train our players the same way today?

Posted on November - 16 - 2017 at 14:32

Any date?

You mean that now the increase in potential of about 4 units per year is the max? I remember I have read somewhere in the forum that you were planning to increase this. And also when you mean you intoduce the facilities you mean that all of us will start with low facilities level and until we increase the level we will not be able to train our players the same way today?

Our plan is that the max skill increas for players will be 7-8 skills per season for young players. This will happen when we increase the talent level of the players, every season the talent level of players is increased a little until we reach the level where players will be able to increase their skill by 7 -8 skills per season. When we introduce facilities either all will start from the lowest level and have to build the facilities up to the top level, or all you will get the facility at max level and only the new users will have to build it up. We will see what is the best way.

Posted on November - 16 - 2017 at 14:45

Any date?

Our plan is that the max skill increas for players will be 7-8 skills per season for young players. This will happen when we increase the talent level of the players, every season the talent level of players is increased a little until we reach the level where players will be able to increase their skill by 7 -8 skills per season. When we introduce facilities either all will start from the lowest level and have to build the facilities up to the top level, or all you will get the facility at max level and only the new users will have to build it up. We will see what is the best way.

You are talking about best tallented players right? Only they will up for 7-8 times?  Or about all? :) 

Posted on November - 16 - 2017 at 15:32

Any date?

In which season we are going to have training facilities

Posted on November - 16 - 2017 at 16:09

In which season we are going to have training facilities

I can't say with certainty but after the Champions League is implemented we will get facilities how soon after the Champions League depends on how the development goes 😉

Posted on May - 15 - 2018 at 17:23

Please, do not make huge effects on training, as begginers will be discouraged. Only those with huge pockets will be able to have maximum effect of training...

More like, create multiplier, lvl 1 - 0.5, lvl 2 - 0.6, lvl 3 0.7, lvl 4 0.8, lvl 5 0.9, lvl 6 0.95, lvl 7 trainer 1.00. And also that anyone has at least to afford lvl 4 trainer, even lvl5. Levels 6 and 7 only for the richest.

Posted on May - 15 - 2018 at 17:24

Btw, nice game, and also it comes from our Serbian developers. I'm 10+ real life years manager at BuzzerBeater, came to check out your game! :-)