LATEST POSTS

friendly plz

Global (English Only)/Friendly Games

Mislim da postoji neki bug. Ja sam već pisao na forumu kako postoji problem prilikom bidovanja igrača i da se vreme ne produžava uvek kako treba. Meni je već par igrača tako otišlo pogotovu kada bidujem preko moba. Zato sada čim vidim da nije moj bid (F5 stalno radi) odmah udaram i ne čekam da uđe u poslednji minut. 

Ex-Yu/KLS (Super liga ili kako vec..) :)
FORUM FACTS
8507 Posts 186 Threads 2266 Members coachkyp Latest Member 0 Currently Online

News

Posted on October - 20 - 2016 at 17:08

All the latest news and updates about My Basketball Team!

Posted on October - 21 - 2016 at 15:15

We have finished the forum. We rushed a bit to finish it so this is certainly not how it will look in its final version. We plan to improve it constantly in order to make it better.Next on our list are friendlies. We can’t give you an exact date but it shouldn’t take longer than two weeks. After that we will start implementing all other things necessary for the first season to start, and we expect it to start in the end of November or the beginning of December.

Posted on October - 23 - 2016 at 10:19

I want to ask why there is no player in the Transfer list and because there are no players over half a star;

Posted on October - 23 - 2016 at 12:48

"I want to ask why there is no player in the Transfer list and because there are no players over half a star;"

Welcome Anastasis.K! :)

Because this is a demo version. When MBT starts, we will have more diversity regarding skillsets of available players.

If you have any other questions/comments we can discuss it in another topic. This one is for news only.

Posted on November - 14 - 2016 at 13:05

Next Monday we will begin with a pre-season friendly matches. In these games you can familiarize yourself with your players and try some tactics options.

Posted on December - 25 - 2016 at 23:42

We would like to inform all of our users that season 1 will start in the first half of January. We have received a lot of useful data from the friendly games that have been played and also a lot of useful feedback from you our users and we would like to use this opportunity to thank you for your contribution. We have chosen the first half of January because we would like all of you to enjoy your New Year’s and Christmas holidays and since Christmas is celebrated a little later in Serbia we decided to let our staff enjoy their holidays and start the season after the holidays when our development team comes back to work.

Thank you for your understanding and we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Posted on January - 12 - 2017 at 11:35

We updated the game, season starts on next monday, first training is tommorow, now you can change players position and set cross positions (PG/SG for example), ect

Posted on January - 12 - 2017 at 13:29

There is problem with opening page. I cannot open it on mybasketteam.com (some page for windows servers opens), only when I go trough forum.mybasketteam.com

Posted on January - 12 - 2017 at 13:39

There is problem with opening page. I cannot open it on mybasketteam.com (some page for windows servers opens), only when I go trough forum.mybasketteam.com

We will fix that ASP. tnx

Posted on January - 12 - 2017 at 17:14

We updated the game, season starts in next monday, first training is tommorow, now you can change players position and set cross positions (PG/SG for example), ect

What gives player position change? This is only a visual effect or it affects the game - player performance?

For example I want to confuse opponents, I change C to PG but he still plays C position. Will there be a penalty? Or position is important for bench players to set right substitution?

Posted on January - 12 - 2017 at 17:30

We updated the game, season starts in next monday, first training is tommorow, now you can change players position and set cross positions (PG/SG for example), ect

What gives player position change? This is only a visual effect or it affects the game - player performance?

For example I want to confuse opponents, I change C to PG but he still plays C position. Will there be a penalty? Or position is important for bench players to set right substitution?

It is only important for substituions. If your PG is out of play, first PG or PG/SG will replace him.

About confusing opponents:
Hehe, yes you can. There is no penalty.
You see, nobody thought of it before :)