LATEST POSTS

friendly plz

Global (English Only)/Friendly Games

Mislim da postoji neki bug. Ja sam već pisao na forumu kako postoji problem prilikom bidovanja igrača i da se vreme ne produžava uvek kako treba. Meni je već par igrača tako otišlo pogotovu kada bidujem preko moba. Zato sada čim vidim da nije moj bid (F5 stalno radi) odmah udaram i ne čekam da uđe u poslednji minut. 

Ex-Yu/KLS (Super liga ili kako vec..) :)
FORUM FACTS
8507 Posts 186 Threads 2266 Members coachkyp Latest Member 0 Currently Online

Questions thread

Posted on April - 26 - 2017 at 19:26

Not sure on which subforum to post this. As this is a new game, most of the players are not familiar with it. I would like to put up a questions/FAQ thread. This would serve as a go-to thread for queries and clarifications. With enough content, this would become the go-to reference thread. This also comes in handy while the Help feature has not been launched in most sections of the game/site.

Posted on September - 4 - 2017 at 02:41

How can i see on how to become a coach of the national team?

Posted on September - 4 - 2017 at 11:55

How can i see on how to become a coach of the national team?

There are no National Teams at the moment we are working on them, when they are finished there will be an election for the National Team coach.

Posted on September - 4 - 2017 at 15:25

Aand can you nominate yourself /how does voting work. Is it like charazey. 2 round? Many questions regarding that!

Posted on September - 4 - 2017 at 16:17

Aand can you nominate yourself /how does voting work. Is it like charazey. 2 round? Many questions regarding that!

Yes you will be able to, it will be similar to chara.