LATEST POSTS

Sada sam pogledao i meni stoji ta brojka tako da sigurno je greska.

Ex-Yu/Pitanja

Και το buzzer beater? 

Greek / Ελληνικά/Παίζατε άλλο μάνατζερ;
FORUM FACTS
8377 Posts 184 Threads 2238 Members Kritikaros Latest Member 0 Currently Online

Questions thread

Posted on April - 26 - 2017 at 19:26

Not sure on which subforum to post this. As this is a new game, most of the players are not familiar with it. I would like to put up a questions/FAQ thread. This would serve as a go-to thread for queries and clarifications. With enough content, this would become the go-to reference thread. This also comes in handy while the Help feature has not been launched in most sections of the game/site.

Posted on April - 26 - 2017 at 19:27

Let me start off. Aside from setting friendlies, what are other uses for tokens?

Posted on April - 26 - 2017 at 19:44

Let me start off. Aside from setting friendlies, what are other uses for tokens?

Tokens are used when bidding for players and selling players, for buying a team Jersey (available soon) or creating a team Jersey(available ​​​​​​​soon), for team Emblems (available ​​​​​​​soon), for customizing players(available ​​​​​​​soon), for customizing your Arena (available ​​​​​​​soon) and for buying "Pro" packages that will give you access to some advanced features of the game like advanced statistics, team analysis etc.

Posted on April - 26 - 2017 at 22:33

Tokens are used when bidding for players and selling players, for buying a team Jersey (available soon) or creating a team Jersey(available soon), for team Emblems (available ​​​​​​​soon), for customizing players(available ​​​​​​​soon), for customizing your Arena (available ​​​​​​​soon) and for buying "Pro" packages that will give you access to some advanced features of the game like advanced statistics, team analysis etc.

Will you add some other payment method to buy tokens like for example via Google play and similar cards, or maybe paysafe? 

Methods which allows to buy it with the cash in the store. 

Posted on April - 27 - 2017 at 06:59

Tokens are used when bidding for players and selling players, for buying a team Jersey (available soon) or creating a team Jersey(available soon), for team Emblems (available soon), for customizing players(available ​​​​​​​soon), for customizing your Arena (available ​​​​​​​soon) and for buying "Pro" packages that will give you access to some advanced features of the game like advanced statistics, team analysis etc.

Will you add some other payment method to buy tokens like for example via Google play and similar cards, or maybe paysafe? 

Options for buying Tokens are: PayPal
Soon new options will be: Credit Cards, SMS, Moneybookers, Paysafe, and other online wallets.
Wnen we launch FB version, then you can buy Tokens over the Facebook.
And when we have android and iOS version, Tokens can be purchased with Google wallet and over iTunes.

Posted on April - 27 - 2017 at 08:32

Tokens are used when bidding for players and selling players, for buying a team Jersey (available soon) or creating a team Jersey(available soon), for team Emblems (available soon), for customizing players(available soon), for customizing your Arena (available ​​​​​​​soon) and for buying "Pro" packages that will give you access to some advanced features of the game like advanced statistics, team analysis etc.

Options for buying Tokens are: PayPal
Soon new options will be: Credit Cards, SMS, Moneybookers, Paysafe, and other online wallets.
Wnen we launch FB version, then you can buy Tokens over the Facebook.
And when we have android and iOS version, Tokens can be purchased with Google wallet and over iTunes.

Cool  😊

Posted on June - 11 - 2017 at 21:13

Is there any way to chat with another player except the global forum?

Posted on June - 12 - 2017 at 02:00

Is there any way to chat with another player except the global forum?

Not at this time but we will certainly have private messages in the near future 😃

Posted on June - 15 - 2017 at 19:04

when a team get a bankruptcy?for example if i have a debt for 3 or 4 weeks what will happen?

Posted on June - 15 - 2017 at 19:13

http://prntscr.com/fk7hi5
Can anyone please explain me how the hell can u play 4th quarter 3 - 27 ? Also , take the fact that on the 4th quarter, 4 my team's leaders played which balances them a good offense and defense, somehow it's first time i'm seeing them blowing 16 point lead .________. 

Posted on June - 15 - 2017 at 19:31

and also , does when u play in ur home arena, does it add something ? cause i mean this choke was really unreal and it was in our homecourt with attendance record